Warning, Spammer sending messages pretending to come from XANSYS

XM
xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk
Fri, Feb 9, 2024 4:18 PM

Just a heads up, a spammer is sending messages  that might appear to be from XANSYS because they reference old posts but have content like:

“Subject: [Xansys] Re: ANSYS News Magazine - Friday Fun Topic

Have you get the paperwork I sent to you the previous day?”

Followed by a URL that I would suggest should not be clicked on.

Martin Liddle

Chesterfield, UK.

Just a heads up, a spammer is sending messages that might appear to be from XANSYS because they reference old posts but have content like: **“Subject:** \[Xansys\] Re: ANSYS News Magazine - Friday Fun Topic Have you get the paperwork I sent to you the previous day?” Followed by a URL that I would suggest should not be clicked on. — Martin Liddle Chesterfield, UK.
CM
Carli, Matteo
Fri, Mar 1, 2024 10:25 AM

Thanks, has the spam problem been fixed?

Matteo Carli
Lead Mechanical Engineer – Condition Based Maintenance (Lifing models, CBM Online, Finite elements modelling)
Industrial & Energy Technology - Gas Services Engineering
Baker Hughes

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organization. Do not click on any links or open attachments from unexpected or unknown senders unless you can verify the content is safe.

Just a heads up, a spammer is sending messages  that might appear to be from XANSYS because they reference old posts but have content like:

Have you get the paperwork I sent to you the previous day?”

Followed by a URL that I would suggest should not be clicked on.

Martin Liddle

Chesterfield, UK.

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Thanks, has the spam problem been fixed? Matteo Carli Lead Mechanical Engineer – Condition Based Maintenance (Lifing models, CBM Online, Finite elements modelling) Industrial & Energy Technology - Gas Services Engineering Baker Hughes -----Original Message----- From: Martin Liddle Moderator via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Friday, February 9, 2024 5:18 PM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Cc: xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk Subject: [Xansys] Warning, Spammer sending messages pretending to come from XANSYS EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organization. Do not click on any links or open attachments from unexpected or unknown senders unless you can verify the content is safe. Just a heads up, a spammer is sending messages that might appear to be from XANSYS because they reference old posts but have content like: **“Subject:** \[Xansys\] Re: ANSYS News Magazine - Friday Fun Topic Have you get the paperwork I sent to you the previous day?” Followed by a URL that I would suggest should not be clicked on. — Martin Liddle Chesterfield, UK. _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
TR
Testi Riccardo
Mon, Mar 4, 2024 7:27 AM

Dear Sirs,
would you mind letting me know whether the bugs related to the Command objects in 2024R1 will be solved with the next patch?
Thank you very much

Best regards
Riccardo Testi

Development and Strategies