AI for writing APDL macros.

JM
Joe Metrisin
Fri, Apr 21, 2023 3:57 PM

Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS macro for me.  It failed miserabely.  ☹

Me:

Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius.

ChatGPT:

! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius

! Ask user to input the name of the load

*GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: '

! Loop over all nodes

Ntot = NODE(0)

DO i = 1, Ntot

Nnum = NODE(i)

! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node

*GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name

! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9

Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9

! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load

*SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name

ENDDO

Joseph T Metrisin

Structures Lead

Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company

1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA

+1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile

Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com

We are hiring;  https://kratosdefense.com/careers Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida

Visit our website:  https://kratosdefense.com/ https://kratosdefense.com

Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above.

Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ Me: Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius. ChatGPT: ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius ! Ask user to input the name of the load *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' ! Loop over all nodes Ntot = NODE(0) DO i = 1, Ntot Nnum = NODE(i) ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name ENDDO Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> We are hiring; <https://kratosdefense.com/careers> Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida Visit our website: <https://kratosdefense.com/> https://kratosdefense.com Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. _____
RD
Robert Dillworth
Fri, Apr 21, 2023 5:06 PM

Yes!  Looks like my employer will still be using RD for a while.

Robert Dillworth, PE
Principal Engineer
T.: +1 212 233 2737 x966
Robert.Dillworth@socotec.us
SOCOTEC Engineering, Inc
151 W 42nd Street, 24th Floor
New York
, NY 10036
www.socotec.us

Consider the environment before printing this email
This e-mail may contain confidential, copyright or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

SOCOTEC cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication. As the Internet is not a guaranteed secure environment, SOCOTEC cannot ensure that an e-mail is not interfered with during transmission, as such will not be held responsible for any damage from e-mail transmission.
[...]

Yes! Looks like my employer will still be using RD for a while. Robert Dillworth, PE Principal Engineer T.: +1 212 233 2737 x966 Robert.Dillworth@socotec.us SOCOTEC Engineering, Inc 151 W 42nd Street, 24th Floor New York , NY 10036 www.socotec.us ​ Consider the environment before printing this email This e-mail may contain confidential, copyright or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. ​ SOCOTEC cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication. As the Internet is not a guaranteed secure environment, SOCOTEC cannot ensure that an e-mail is not interfered with during transmission, as such will not be held responsible for any damage from e-mail transmission. -----Original Message----- From: Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 11:58 AM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Subject: [Xansys] AI for writing APDL macros. Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ Me: Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius. ChatGPT: ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius ! Ask user to input the name of the load *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' ! Loop over all nodes Ntot = NODE(0) DO i = 1, Ntot Nnum = NODE(i) ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name ENDDO Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> We are hiring; <https://kratosdefense.com/careers> Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida Visit our website: <https://kratosdefense.com/> https://kratosdefense.com Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. _____ CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
MG
Mohammad Gharaibeh
Fri, Apr 21, 2023 5:15 PM

I used it to write some MATLAB and ANSYS APDL codes. For MATLAB, he did
pretty well. But for APDL, oh, wow! It was stupid. I asked him to implement
Some creep law using USERCREEP subroutine. It completely failed to be even
close.

--

---====
Mohammad A Gharaibeh, Ph.D.

---====

I used it to write some MATLAB and ANSYS APDL codes. For MATLAB, he did pretty well. But for APDL, oh, wow! It was stupid. I asked him to implement Some creep law using USERCREEP subroutine. It completely failed to be even close. On Friday, April 21, 2023, Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> wrote: > Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS > macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ > > > > Me: > > Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes > from Fahrenheit to Celsius. > > > > ChatGPT: > > ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to > Celsius > > > > ! Ask user to input the name of the load > > *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' > > > > ! Loop over all nodes > > Ntot = NODE(0) > > DO i = 1, Ntot > > Nnum = NODE(i) > > > > ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node > > *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name > > > > ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 > > Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 > > > > ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load > > *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name > > ENDDO > > > > Joseph T Metrisin > > Structures Lead > > > > Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company > > 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA > > +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile > > Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> > > > > We are hiring; <https://kratosdefense.com/careers> Join the FTT Team in > Jupiter, Florida > > Visit our website: <https://kratosdefense.com/> https://kratosdefense.com > > > > > > Confidentiality Note: > > The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are > proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the > individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, > distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If > you received this communication in error, please delete the message and > immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. > > _____ > > > > -- ===================================== Mohammad A Gharaibeh, Ph.D. Associate Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering The Hashemite University P.O. Box 330127 Zarqa, 13133, Jordan Tel: +962 - 5 - 390 3333 Ext. 4771 Fax: +962 - 5 - 382 6348 =====================================
CA
Caba, Aaron C (US)
Fri, Apr 21, 2023 5:43 PM

I watched a YouTube video yesterday (https://youtu.be/pspsSn_nGzo) about getting Chat GPT to write C++ code for a parallel algorithm using a GPU(!).  For background, the guy in the video is a Microsoft Engineer who wrote a lot of the stuff you've used in the last 20 or 30 years.

His take was that you can guide Chat GPT to get what you want, but there is a technique to it, much like writing & debugging code.  CGPT can remember and improve if you correct it in the same session ... "Now take the code and make sure the variable X is defined this time" ... "This time make sure the memory is allocated on the GPU not the CPU"

He eventually got sensible working code out of it.  He suggested letting CGPT do the bulk of the writing, combined with applying your expert knowledge to guide an correct as needed.  For Computer Science 101 it can produce good results first try, but more complex things need more massaging.

APDL probably has a much smaller training set than Matlab & C++ so that may be an issue too.

CGPT won't take our ANSYS jobs today or next year, but it will probably soon be useful as a force multiplier for our work.  Even if it writes 80% of the code and I just have to tweak a bit of it, that's 80% less code I have to write myself and remember if it's 2 commas or 3 after the command.

Aaron C. Caba, Ph.D.
Sr. Principal R&D Engineer II
BAE Systems, Inc. | Ordnance Systems, Inc.

E-mail: aaron.caba@baesystems.com | Mail:  4050 Peppers Ferry Road, Radford VA 24143-0100
www.baesystems.com
This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.

wrote:

[...]

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

I watched a YouTube video yesterday (https://youtu.be/pspsSn_nGzo) about getting Chat GPT to write C++ code for a parallel algorithm using a GPU(!). For background, the guy in the video is a Microsoft Engineer who wrote a lot of the stuff you've used in the last 20 or 30 years. His take was that you can guide Chat GPT to get what you want, but there is a technique to it, much like writing & debugging code. CGPT can remember and improve if you correct it in the same session ... "Now take the code and make sure the variable X is defined this time" ... "This time make sure the memory is allocated on the GPU not the CPU" He eventually got sensible working code out of it. He suggested letting CGPT do the bulk of the writing, combined with applying your expert knowledge to guide an correct as needed. For Computer Science 101 it can produce good results first try, but more complex things need more massaging. APDL probably has a much smaller training set than Matlab & C++ so that may be an issue too. CGPT won't take our ANSYS jobs today or next year, but it will probably soon be useful as a force multiplier for our work. Even if it writes 80% of the code and I just have to tweak a bit of it, that's 80% less code I have to write myself and remember if it's 2 commas or 3 after the command. Aaron C. Caba, Ph.D. Sr. Principal R&D Engineer II BAE Systems, Inc. | Ordnance Systems, Inc. E-mail: aaron.caba@baesystems.com | Mail: 4050 Peppers Ferry Road, Radford VA 24143-0100 www.baesystems.com -----Original Message----- From: Mohammad Gharaibeh via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 1:16 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Cc: Mohammad Gharaibeh <mgharai1@binghamton.edu> Subject: [Xansys] Re: [External Email] AI for writing APDL macros. External Email Alert This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network. Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros. For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar. I used it to write some MATLAB and ANSYS APDL codes. For MATLAB, he did pretty well. But for APDL, oh, wow! It was stupid. I asked him to implement Some creep law using USERCREEP subroutine. It completely failed to be even close. On Friday, April 21, 2023, Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> wrote: > Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple > ANSYS macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ > > > > Me: > > Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all > nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius. > > > > ChatGPT: > > ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from > Fahrenheit to Celsius > > > > ! Ask user to input the name of the load > > *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' > > > > ! Loop over all nodes > > Ntot = NODE(0) > > DO i = 1, Ntot > > Nnum = NODE(i) > > > > ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node > > *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name > > > > ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 > > Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 > > > > ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load > > *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name > > ENDDO > > > > Joseph T Metrisin > > Structures Lead > > > > Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company > > 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA > > +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile > > Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> > > > > We are hiring; <https://kratosdefense.com/careers> Join the FTT Team > in Jupiter, Florida > > Visit our website: <https://kratosdefense.com/> > https://kratosdefense.com > > > > > > Confidentiality Note: > > The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are > proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the > individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not > the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any > dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is > strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, > please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. > > _____ > > > > -- ===================================== Mohammad A Gharaibeh, Ph.D. Associate Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering The Hashemite University P.O. Box 330127 Zarqa, 13133, Jordan Tel: +962 - 5 - 390 3333 Ext. 4771 Fax: +962 - 5 - 382 6348 ===================================== _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
TR
Testi Riccardo
Wed, Apr 26, 2023 6:52 AM

Dear Mr. Metrisin,

be careful: Matrix times are closing in. Our common Computer Masters might not be happy with your little human remarks.... 😉

Best regards

Riccardo Testi

Development and Strategies

2 Wheeler Engines Technical Centre

Piaggio & C. S.p.A

Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 25

56025 Pontedera (Pisa) - ITALY

Phone:  +39 0587 272850

Fax:        +39 0587 272010

Mobile: +39 339 7241918

CAUTION:This email originated from outside the Piaggio Group. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.commailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com

We are hiring;  < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2Fcareers&e=e5c82b6b&h=7da39140&f=y&p=y > Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida

Visit our website:  < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2F&e=e5c82b6b&h=40ca0d03&f=y&p=yhttps://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com&e=e5c82b6b&h=0481c708&f=y&p=y

Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above.

Dear Mr. Metrisin, be careful: Matrix times are closing in. Our common Computer Masters might not be happy with your little human remarks.... 😉 Best regards Riccardo Testi --- Development and Strategies 2 Wheeler Engines Technical Centre Piaggio & C. S.p.A Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 25 56025 Pontedera (Pisa) - ITALY Phone: +39 0587 272850 Fax: +39 0587 272010 Mobile: +39 339 7241918 E-mail: riccardo.testi@piaggio.com -----Original Message----- From: Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> Sent: venerdì 21 aprile 2023 17:58 To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Subject: [Xansys] AI for writing APDL macros. CAUTION:This email originated from outside the Piaggio Group. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ Me: Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius. ChatGPT: ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius ! Ask user to input the name of the load *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' ! Loop over all nodes Ntot = NODE(0) DO i = 1, Ntot Nnum = NODE(i) ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name ENDDO Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com<mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> We are hiring; < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2Fcareers&e=e5c82b6b&h=7da39140&f=y&p=y > Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida Visit our website: < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2F&e=e5c82b6b&h=40ca0d03&f=y&p=y > https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com&e=e5c82b6b&h=0481c708&f=y&p=y Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. _____
CA
Caba, Aaron C (US)
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 1:36 PM

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Aaron C. Caba, Ph.D.
Sr. Principal R&D Engineer
BAE Systems, Inc.

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords. Aaron C. Caba, Ph.D. Sr. Principal R&D Engineer BAE Systems, Inc. 4050 Peppers Ferry Road, Radford VA 24143-0100 www.baesystems.com -----Original Message----- From: Testi Riccardo <riccardo.testi@piaggio.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 2:52 AM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [Xansys] Re: AI for writing APDL macros. External Email Alert This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network. Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros. For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar. Dear Mr. Metrisin, be careful: Matrix times are closing in. Our common Computer Masters might not be happy with your little human remarks.... 😉 Best regards Riccardo Testi --- Development and Strategies 2 Wheeler Engines Technical Centre Piaggio & C. S.p.A Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 25 56025 Pontedera (Pisa) - ITALY Phone: +39 0587 272850 Fax: +39 0587 272010 Mobile: +39 339 7241918 E-mail: riccardo.testi@piaggio.com -----Original Message----- From: Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> Sent: venerdì 21 aprile 2023 17:58 To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Subject: [Xansys] AI for writing APDL macros. CAUTION:This email originated from outside the Piaggio Group. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Just for grins, I thought I’d try to get ChatGPT to write a simple ANSYS macro for me. It failed miserabely. ☹ Me: Write an ANSYS APDL macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius. ChatGPT: ! Macro to convert body force temperatures on all nodes from Fahrenheit to Celsius ! Ask user to input the name of the load *GET,load_name,UX,'Enter the name of the load: ' ! Loop over all nodes Ntot = NODE(0) DO i = 1, Ntot Nnum = NODE(i) ! Get the temperature in Fahrenheit for the current node *GET, Ftemp, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, load_name ! Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius using the formula (F - 32) * 5/9 Ctemp = (Ftemp - 32) * 5/9 ! Set the temperature in Celsius for the current node and load *SET, NODE, Nnum, TEMP, Ctemp, load_name ENDDO Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc a KRATOS Company 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com<mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> <mailto:Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> We are hiring; < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2Fcareers&e=e5c82b6b&h=7da39140&f=y&p=y > Join the FTT Team in Jupiter, Florida Visit our website: < https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com%2F&e=e5c82b6b&h=40ca0d03&f=y&p=y > https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkratosdefense.com&e=e5c82b6b&h=0481c708&f=y&p=y Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. _____ _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list