FW: Ansys classic - I am doing a static structural run - why no osav file

BD
Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US)
Mon, Aug 19, 2024 11:15 AM

I did submit a ticket in the customer portal..

Case 00098741 was successfully submitted. Please await further communication from our engineers.

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, Cold Structures, Mounts
GE Aircraft Engines
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215   USA

Build B90 Col. H5   cube BK35-251
M/D H358   Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 1st floor
Col. Ma11  cube 1N026  3-4868 (no voicemail)

“In God we trust, all others bring data.” W Edwards Deming