Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format?

BD
Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US)
Fri, Jan 6, 2023 1:57 PM

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, collateral structures
GE Aeropsace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, collateral structures GE Aeropsace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming
BD
Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US)
Fri, Jan 6, 2023 2:02 PM

Actually and have a macro ready to go - if I new what the Version 15 ansys node format format was....  Ansys15 help no longer works.

WARNING: This email originated from outside of GE. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe.

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, collateral structures GE Aeropsace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Actually and have a macro ready to go - if I new what the Version 15 ansys node format format was.... Ansys15 help no longer works. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 8:57 AM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: EXT: [Xansys] Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? WARNING: This email originated from outside of GE. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe. Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, collateral structures GE Aeropsace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
FZ
felix.zabala@MeyerWerft.de
Mon, Jan 9, 2023 8:22 AM

Hi,

as per Ansys Help:

The format used is (I8, 6G20.13) to write out NODE,X,Y,Z,THXY,THYZ,THZX. If the last number is zero (i.e., THZX = 0), or the last set of numbers are zero, they are not written but are left blank.

Best regards,

Félix Zabala Falcó
Meyer Werft GmbH
Papenburg (Germany)

[...]

MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co. KG
Firmensitz: 26871 Papenburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Osnabrück HRA 204138
Pers. haft. Gesellschaft: Meyer Werft Verwaltungs - GmbH
Firmensitz: 6 B, Route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg
Registergericht: Luxemburg B 193173
Geschäftsführer: Bernard Meyer, Dr. Jan Meyer, Tim Meyer, Thomas Weigend

Hi, as per Ansys Help: The format used is (I8, 6G20.13) to write out NODE,X,Y,Z,THXY,THYZ,THZX. If the last number is zero (i.e., THZX = 0), or the last set of numbers are zero, they are not written but are left blank. Best regards, Félix Zabala Falcó Meyer Werft GmbH Papenburg (Germany) -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Januar 2023 15:02 An: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Betreff: [Xansys] Re: Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? Actually and have a macro ready to go - if I new what the Version 15 ansys node format format was.... Ansys15 help no longer works. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 8:57 AM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: EXT: [Xansys] Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? WARNING: This email originated from outside of GE. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe. Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, collateral structures GE Aeropsace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list ____________________________________________________________ MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co. KG Firmensitz: 26871 Papenburg Registergericht: Amtsgericht Osnabrück HRA 204138 Pers. haft. Gesellschaft: Meyer Werft Verwaltungs - GmbH Firmensitz: 6 B, Route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg Registergericht: Luxemburg B 193173 Geschäftsführer: Bernard Meyer, Dr. Jan Meyer, Tim Meyer, Thomas Weigend
DG
Diego Gorriz Sainz
Wed, Jan 11, 2023 8:06 AM

Hi Felix.

I hope this help you:

I have used in the past the following format for Ansys Macros:

*vwrite,x3,prim(i,1),x4d,prim(i,2),x2,prim(i,3),x2,prim(i,4),x4d,x4d,x4d
(A7,F8,TL1,' ',A3,F2,TL1,' ',2(A1,F8.3),3A2)

Best regards.

[...]

Hi Felix. I hope this help you: I have used in the past the following format for Ansys Macros: *vwrite,x3,prim(i,1),x4d,prim(i,2),x2,prim(i,3),x2,prim(i,4),x4d,x4d,x4d (A7,F8,TL1,' ',A3,F2,TL1,' ',2(A1,F8.3),3A2) Best regards. -----Mensaje original----- De: felix.zabala@MeyerWerft.de <felix.zabala@MeyerWerft.de> Enviado el: lunes, 9 de enero de 2023 9:22 Para: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Asunto: [Xansys] Re: Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? ADVERTENCIA: Correo Externo [WARNING: External email] Hi, as per Ansys Help: The format used is (I8, 6G20.13) to write out NODE,X,Y,Z,THXY,THYZ,THZX. If the last number is zero (i.e., THZX = 0), or the last set of numbers are zero, they are not written but are left blank. Best regards, Félix Zabala Falcó Meyer Werft GmbH Papenburg (Germany) -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Januar 2023 15:02 An: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Betreff: [Xansys] Re: Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? Actually and have a macro ready to go - if I new what the Version 15 ansys node format format was.... Ansys15 help no longer works. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 8:57 AM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: EXT: [Xansys] Does anyone have a handy dandy macro to write out nodes from V18 into a V15 ndwrit file format? WARNING: This email originated from outside of GE. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe. Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, collateral structures GE Aeropsace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list ____________________________________________________________ MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co. KG Firmensitz: 26871 Papenburg Registergericht: Amtsgericht Osnabrück HRA 204138 Pers. haft. Gesellschaft: Meyer Werft Verwaltungs - GmbH Firmensitz: 6 B, Route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg Registergericht: Luxemburg B 193173 Geschäftsführer: Bernard Meyer, Dr. Jan Meyer, Tim Meyer, Thomas Weigend _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list