Mechanical can't start any simulation

CD
Cedric Devivier
Mon, May 6, 2024 10:01 AM

Hi everyone,

On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2.
I don’t see anything in the extension log.

Has anyone been faced with such a case?
Any idea how to investigate it?

My obvious idea is to format and reinstall.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Cédric

Cédric Devivier, PhD

Visiting Researcher
University of Southampton

Hi everyone, On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. I don’t see anything in the extension log. Has anyone been faced with such a case? Any idea how to investigate it? My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher University of Southampton
BR
Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia
Mon, May 6, 2024 10:46 AM

Hi, if you can double check on number of cores if defined more than available.

Sent from Mailhttps://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for Windows 10

Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia
Engineer I - R&D
Technology Development & Transfer
Midstream

T +971 2 509 4444      Emirates Global Aluminium
D +97148221034  PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi
M +971543924196 United Arab Emirates

CAUTION : External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi everyone,

On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2.
I don’t see anything in the extension log.

Has anyone been faced with such a case?
Any idea how to investigate it?

My obvious idea is to format and reinstall.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Cédric

Cédric Devivier, PhD

Visiting Researcher
University of Southampton

If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day.

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

Hi, if you can double check on number of cores if defined more than available. Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia Engineer I - R&D Technology Development & Transfer Midstream T +971 2 509 4444 Emirates Global Aluminium D +97148221034 PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi M +971543924196 United Arab Emirates [cid:image7cc82e.PNG@44b4b501.4386055c] www.ega.ae<http://www.ega.ae> [cid:image36cee6.PNG@bee49465.4abe4150] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/emirates-aluminium> [cid:imagec6ed61.PNG@d0d890d2.45a30203] <http://www.instagram.com/emiratesglobalaluminium> [cid:image50eb44.PNG@c9a9c868.4ba3594d] <https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesGlobalAluminium/> [cid:imagec0650e.PNG@c643747c.4c982c1d] <https://twitter.com/egaofficial> From: Cedric Devivier via Xansys<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Monday, 6 May 2024 2:02 PM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Cc: Cedric Devivier<mailto:c.devivier@soton.ac.uk> Subject: [Xansys] Mechanical can't start any simulation CAUTION : External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi everyone, On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. I don’t see anything in the extension log. Has anyone been faced with such a case? Any idea how to investigate it? My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher University of Southampton _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list ________________________________ This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).
CD
Cedric Devivier
Mon, May 6, 2024 10:47 AM

Hi,

It is asking for 4 cores which my license allows and my computer has much more than that.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Cédric

Cédric Devivier, PhD

Visiting Researcher

You don't often get email from bhavaria@ega.aemailto:bhavaria@ega.ae. Learn why this is importanthttps://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification

<image7cc82e.PNG>      www.ega.aehttp://www.ega.ae/
<image36cee6.PNG>http://www.linkedin.com/company/emirates-aluminium  <imagec6ed61.PNG>http://www.instagram.com/emiratesglobalaluminium  <image50eb44.PNG>https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesGlobalAluminium/  <imagec0650e.PNG>https://twitter.com/egaofficial

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.ukmailto:xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

Hi, It is asking for 4 cores which my license allows and my computer has much more than that. Thanks for the suggestion. Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher On 6 May 2024, at 12:46, Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia <bhavaria@ega.ae<mailto:bhavaria@ega.ae>> wrote: You don't often get email from bhavaria@ega.ae<mailto:bhavaria@ega.ae>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton. Hi, if you can double check on number of cores if defined more than available. Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia Engineer I - R&D Technology Development & Transfer Midstream T +971 2 509 4444 Emirates Global Aluminium D +97148221034 PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi M +971543924196 United Arab Emirates <image7cc82e.PNG> www.ega.ae<http://www.ega.ae/> <image36cee6.PNG><http://www.linkedin.com/company/emirates-aluminium> <imagec6ed61.PNG><http://www.instagram.com/emiratesglobalaluminium> <image50eb44.PNG><https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesGlobalAluminium/> <imagec0650e.PNG><https://twitter.com/egaofficial> From: Cedric Devivier via Xansys<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Monday, 6 May 2024 2:02 PM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Cc: Cedric Devivier<mailto:c.devivier@soton.ac.uk> Subject: [Xansys] Mechanical can't start any simulation CAUTION : External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi everyone, On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. I don’t see anything in the extension log. Has anyone been faced with such a case? Any idea how to investigate it? My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher University of Southampton _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org<mailto:xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org> If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk<mailto:xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk> and not to the list ________________________________ This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).
FA
Factoo, Anjum
Mon, May 6, 2024 10:56 AM

Hi Cerdic,

I was facing a very similar problem where the solver was giving error and not solving. I tried many things including re-installation, but that did not solve the problem.

Then I tried solving in background and that saved my day and I was able to get the solution by right click and download option.

Eventually, I got rid of that problem by formatting my machine.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
Anjum

This mail has been sent from an external source. Do not reply to it, or open any links/attachments unless you are sure of the sender's identity.

Hi everyone,

On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2.
I don’t see anything in the extension log.

Has anyone been faced with such a case?
Any idea how to investigate it?

My obvious idea is to format and reinstall.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Cédric

Cédric Devivier, PhD

Visiting Researcher
University of Southampton

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Hi Cerdic, I was facing a very similar problem where the solver was giving error and not solving. I tried many things including re-installation, but that did not solve the problem. Then I tried solving in background and that saved my day and I was able to get the solution by right click and download option. Eventually, I got rid of that problem by formatting my machine. Hope this is helpful. Thanks Anjum -----Original Message----- From: Cedric Devivier via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 3:32 PM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Cc: Cedric Devivier <c.devivier@soton.ac.uk> Subject: [Xansys] Mechanical can't start any simulation ******This mail has been sent from an external source. Do not reply to it, or open any links/attachments unless you are sure of the sender's identity.****** Hi everyone, On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. I don’t see anything in the extension log. Has anyone been faced with such a case? Any idea how to investigate it? My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher University of Southampton _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.
BR
Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia
Mon, May 6, 2024 11:07 AM

Ok, I see You can also try below option if that helps.

One reason might be the license is not read. Please check in license manager if your system is able to fetch the license.

In case license is reachable, follow below steps:

  1. Close all Ansys applications, and type "%appdata%" in the start menu and hit enter
  2. Open the "Ansys" folder from the AppData folders
  3. Based on the appropriate version (that you are using), add a suffix "old" to the folder. For example, folder "v222" will be renamed as "v222_old".
  4. Create new folder "v222"

In case if above helps,

Regards

Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia
Engineer I - R&D
Technology Development & Transfer
Midstream

T +971 2 509 444
<BR>D +97148221034
<BR>M  +971543924196

Emirates Global Aluminium
PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

www.ega.ae

[...]

Ok, I see You can also try below option if that helps. One reason might be the license is not read. Please check in license manager if your system is able to fetch the license. In case license is reachable, follow below steps: 1. Close all Ansys applications, and type "%appdata%" in the start menu and hit enter 2. Open the "Ansys" folder from the AppData folders 3. Based on the appropriate version (that you are using), add a suffix "old" to the folder. For example, folder "v222" will be renamed as "v222_old". 4. Create new folder "v222" In case if above helps, Regards Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia Engineer I - R&D Technology Development & Transfer Midstream T +971 2 509 444 <BR>D +97148221034 <BR>M +971543924196 Emirates Global Aluminium PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates www.ega.ae -----Original Message----- From: Factoo, Anjum via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 2:56 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Cc: Cedric Devivier <c.devivier@soton.ac.uk>; Factoo, Anjum <anjum.factoo@capgemini.com> Subject: [Xansys] Re: Mechanical can't start any simulation CAUTION : External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi Cerdic, I was facing a very similar problem where the solver was giving error and not solving. I tried many things including re-installation, but that did not solve the problem. Then I tried solving in background and that saved my day and I was able to get the solution by right click and download option. Eventually, I got rid of that problem by formatting my machine. Hope this is helpful. Thanks Anjum -----Original Message----- From: Cedric Devivier via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 3:32 PM To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org Cc: Cedric Devivier <c.devivier@soton.ac.uk> Subject: [Xansys] Mechanical can't start any simulation ******This mail has been sent from an external source. Do not reply to it, or open any links/attachments unless you are sure of the sender's identity.****** Hi everyone, On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. I don’t see anything in the extension log. Has anyone been faced with such a case? Any idea how to investigate it? My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Cédric --------------------------------------------------- Cédric Devivier, PhD Visiting Researcher University of Southampton _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list ________________________________ This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).
RD
Robert Dillworth
Mon, May 6, 2024 3:00 PM

I've had similar problems when the path to the job's folder was too many characters long (Windows 10 and 11).  Moving it up the directory "tree" resulted in the job being able to launch.

Robert Dillworth, PE
Principal Engineer
T.: +1 212 233 2737 x966
Robert.Dillworth@socotec.us
SOCOTEC Engineering, Inc
151 W 42nd Street, 24th Floor
New York
, NY 10036
www.socotec.us

Consider the environment before printing this email
This e-mail may contain confidential, copyright or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

SOCOTEC cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication. As the Internet is not a guaranteed secure environment, SOCOTEC cannot ensure that an e-mail is not interfered with during transmission, as such will not be held responsible for any damage from e-mail transmission.

[...]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

I've had similar problems when the path to the job's folder was too many characters long (Windows 10 and 11). Moving it up the directory "tree" resulted in the job being able to launch. > Robert Dillworth, PE Principal Engineer T.: +1 212 233 2737 x966 Robert.Dillworth@socotec.us SOCOTEC Engineering, Inc 151 W 42nd Street, 24th Floor New York , NY 10036 www.socotec.us ​ Consider the environment before printing this email This e-mail may contain confidential, copyright or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. ​ SOCOTEC cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication. As the Internet is not a guaranteed secure environment, SOCOTEC cannot ensure that an e-mail is not interfered with during transmission, as such will not be held responsible for any damage from e-mail transmission. -----Original Message----- > From: Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia via Xansys <xansys- > temp@list.xansys.org> > Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 6:46 AM > To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> > Cc: Cedric Devivier <c.devivier@soton.ac.uk>; Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra > Varia <bhavaria@ega.ae> > Subject: [Xansys] Re: Mechanical can't start any simulation > > Hi, if you can double check on number of cores if defined more than available. > > Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows > 10 > > > > Bhaveshkumar Rameshchandra Varia > Engineer I - R&D > Technology Development & Transfer > Midstream > > > T +971 2 509 4444 Emirates Global Aluminium > D +97148221034 PO Box 109111, Abu Dhabi M +971543924196 United Arab > Emirates > > [cid:image7cc82e.PNG@44b4b501.4386055c] www.ega.ae<http://www.ega.ae> > [cid:image36cee6.PNG@bee49465.4abe4150] > <http://www.linkedin.com/company/emirates-aluminium> > [cid:imagec6ed61.PNG@d0d890d2.45a30203] > <http://www.instagram.com/emiratesglobalaluminium> > [cid:image50eb44.PNG@c9a9c868.4ba3594d] > <https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesGlobalAluminium/> > [cid:imagec0650e.PNG@c643747c.4c982c1d] <https://twitter.com/egaofficial> > From: Cedric Devivier via Xansys<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> > Sent: Monday, 6 May 2024 2:02 PM > To: xansys-temp@list.xansys.org<mailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> > Cc: Cedric Devivier<mailto:c.devivier@soton.ac.uk> > Subject: [Xansys] Mechanical can't start any simulation > > CAUTION : External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you > recognize the sender and know the content is safe. > > > > Hi everyone, > > On one particular computer, mechanical fails to start the solver for any > project. I tried with 24R1 and 23R2. > I don’t see anything in the extension log. > > Has anyone been faced with such a case? > Any idea how to investigate it? > > My obvious idea is to format and reinstall. > Any help is welcome. > > Thanks, > Cédric > > > > --------------------------------------------------- > Cédric Devivier, PhD > > Visiting Researcher > University of Southampton > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an > email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many > emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode > which will send a single email per day. > > Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys- > mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list > > > ________________________________ > > This is an e-mail from Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC. Its contents are > confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be > advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, > dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly > prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its > intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please > e-mail a reply to the sender and delete it from your system. Although this e- > mail has been scanned for viruses, Emirates Global Aluminium cannot > ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to > scan attachments (if any). > _______________________________________________ > Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an > email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many > emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode > which will send a single email per day. > > Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys- > mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list > CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click > links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the > content is safe.
CD
Cedric Devivier
Tue, May 7, 2024 12:14 PM

Hi Anjum,

I just gave it a go with the background solve and it can’t find any license. But the licensing settings do find the license server and list correctly the licenses.

I’ll keep the reformatting option in mind.

Hi Bhaveshkumar,

I tried that clearing the ansys folder in APPDATA and in TEMP but it didn’t help.

Hi Robert,

I though about that as well so I tried putting it in C:\temp and have no space in the name.

Thanks for your replies

Cédric

Cédric Devivier, PhD

Visiting Researcher

On 6 May 2024, at 17:00, Robert Dillworth via Xansys <xansys-temp@list.xansys.orgmailto:xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> wrote:

I've had similar problems when the path to the job's folder was too many characters long (Windows 10 and 11).  Moving it up the directory "tree" resulted in the job being able to launch.

Robert Dillworth, PE
Principal Engineer
T.: +1 212 233 2737 x966
Robert.Dillworth@socotec.usmailto:Robert.Dillworth@socotec.us
SOCOTEC Engineering, Inc
151 W 42nd Street, 24th Floor
New York
, NY 10036
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.socotec.us%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cc.devivier%40soton.ac.uk%7C3c6ad3ca2bd5432fec1908dc6ddd4a54%7C4a5378f929f44d3ebe89669d03ada9d8%7C0%7C0%7C638506044410998646%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ffPmv6k9aMZlcg8P9LgFNcVMpF25LPinmmqkvWX0eBw%3D&reserved=0