Design Modeler: How to reset worspace/window layout

HS
hugo.silva@citin.pt
Tue, Jan 24, 2023 9:38 AM

Hi all,

I am using ANSYS Workbench 2023 R1. I am using Design modeler to build my geometry. However, somehow my window/workspace got really weird and I can’t reset/restore the original formatting of the workspace in Design Modeler. How can I do that?

I thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Hugo Silva,

Research and Development Engineer,

CiTin, Portugal

Hi all, I am using ANSYS Workbench 2023 R1. I am using Design modeler to build my geometry. However, somehow my window/workspace got really weird and I can’t reset/restore the original formatting of the workspace in Design Modeler. How can I do that? I thank you in advance, Best regards, Hugo Silva, Research and Development Engineer, CiTin, Portugal
DG
Diego Gorriz Sainz
Tue, Jan 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Hi. You can save, close and restart the machine and open. Maybe is a memory mistake.

Otherwise, it is better to use SpaceClaim and faster.

Best regards.