Making png files in batch mode

BD
Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US)
Wed, May 31, 2023 4:45 PM

Hi All,

I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode?

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, military structures
NGP engine focal
GE Aerospace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

Hi All, I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming
JM
Joe Metrisin
Wed, May 31, 2023 4:49 PM

Hi Dan,

Assuming you mean ANSYS classic?  Just issue /show,png  then your plotting
commands.

Joseph T Metrisin
Structures Lead

Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc
1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA
+1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile
Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com

Visit our website: https://kratosdefense.com

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are
proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you received this communication in error, please delete the message and
immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hi All,

I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other
importable graphics formats) in batch mode?

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many
emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode
which will send a single email per day.

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to
xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Hi Dan, Assuming you mean ANSYS classic? Just issue /show,png then your plotting commands. Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com Visit our website: https://kratosdefense.com Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 12:45 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [External] - [Xansys] Making png files in batch mode CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi All, I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
CK
Charles Kurle
Wed, May 31, 2023 5:01 PM

A colleague created the below script to quickly create six views to use for reports. The output is jobname.png.

/show,png,reverse              ! Starts image mode and reverses background/image (black/white) colors
/ANG,1                        ! Rotates the display about an axis
/view,1,1                      ! Orients to right view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/view,1,,1                    ! Orients to top view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/view,1,,,1                    ! Orients to front view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/view,1,-1                    ! Orients to left view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/view,1,,-1                    ! Orients to bottom view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/view,1,,,-1                  ! Orients to back view
/auto,1                        ! Fits graphics to window
/replot                        ! Creates image on filesystem
/show,close                    ! Stops image mode

Charles Kurle
BorgWarner
CAE Analyst, Design Engineering, ETTS
828-684-4012
ckurle@borgwarner.com
1849 Brevard Road, Arden, NC 28704

[...]

A colleague created the below script to quickly create six views to use for reports. The output is jobname.png. /show,png,reverse ! Starts image mode and reverses background/image (black/white) colors /ANG,1 ! Rotates the display about an axis /view,1,1 ! Orients to right view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /view,1,,1 ! Orients to top view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /view,1,,,1 ! Orients to front view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /view,1,-1 ! Orients to left view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /view,1,,-1 ! Orients to bottom view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /view,1,,,-1 ! Orients to back view /auto,1 ! Fits graphics to window /replot ! Creates image on filesystem /show,close ! Stops image mode ________________ Charles Kurle BorgWarner CAE Analyst, Design Engineering, ETTS 828-684-4012 ckurle@borgwarner.com 1849 Brevard Road, Arden, NC 28704   -----Original Message----- From: Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 12:50 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [Xansys] Re: [External] - Making png files in batch mode Hi Dan, Assuming you mean ANSYS classic? Just issue /show,png then your plotting commands. Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com Visit our website: https://kratosdefense.com Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 12:45 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [External] - [Xansys] Making png files in batch mode CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi All, I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
BD
Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US)
Wed, May 31, 2023 5:30 PM

Thanks to all.  Not sure why I thought it would be difficult.

Works fine and dandy.

I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode?

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Thanks to all. Not sure why I thought it would be difficult. Works fine and dandy. -----Original Message----- From: Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 12:50 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: EXT: [Xansys] Re: [External] - Making png files in batch mode WARNING: This email originated from outside of GE. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe. Hi Dan, Assuming you mean ANSYS classic? Just issue /show,png then your plotting commands. Joseph T Metrisin Structures Lead Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc 1701 Military Tr. Suite 110 | Jupiter, FL 33458 USA +1 (561) 427-6346 Office | +1 (772) 834-4156 Mobile Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com Visit our website: https://kratosdefense.com Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments are proprietary and may be privileged, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please delete the message and immediately notify the sender via the contact information listed above. -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 12:45 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [External] - [Xansys] Making png files in batch mode CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi All, I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
CW
Christopher Wright
Wed, May 31, 2023 11:22 PM

On May 31, 2023, at 11:49 AM, Joe Metrisin Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com wrote:

Assuming you mean ANSYS classic?  Just issue /show,png  then your plotting
commands.

If you like tweaking and editing your graphics, find a vector graphics output format that you like and try importing ANSYS vector output into your favorite illustration software. They're easy to edit and annotate with simple or elegant graphics software like the Adobe's offerings. They'll make sensational viewgraphs for a presentation that'll have your audience cheering and buying you drinks.

Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd) |"They couldn't hit an elephant at
chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania (1864)

> On May 31, 2023, at 11:49 AM, Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> wrote: > > Assuming you mean ANSYS classic? Just issue /show,png then your plotting > commands. If you like tweaking and editing your graphics, find a vector graphics output format that you like and try importing ANSYS vector output into your favorite illustration software. They're easy to edit and annotate with simple or elegant graphics software like the Adobe's offerings. They'll make sensational viewgraphs for a presentation that'll have your audience cheering and buying you drinks. Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd) |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania (1864)
EM
Eric Miller
Wed, May 31, 2023 11:42 PM

Christopher,

I think you got it figured out. But here is a post I did on this in 2011.
https://www.padtinc.com/2011/03/09/making-pretty-plots-in-ansys-mechanical-and-mechanical-apdl/

It is still one of our most popular posts on our blog.

The updated version, which is just Mechanical, is here:

https://www.padtinc.com/2021/01/06/ansys-mechanical-outputting-results-1-high-resolution/

Eric

We Make Innovation Work
Eric Miller
Products and Services for
Principal & Co-Owner
Simulation, Product Development, and Additive Manufacturing
eric.miller@padtinc.com
Arizona | California | Colorado | New Mexico | Texas | Utah
O 480.813.4884
www.padtinc.com
M 602.722.4622

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding, printing, or otherwise disseminating the information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone and immediately and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this e-mail message and/or attachments.

Assuming you mean ANSYS classic?  Just issue /show,png  then your plotting
commands.

If you like tweaking and editing your graphics, find a vector graphics output format that you like and try importing ANSYS vector output into your favorite illustration software. They're easy to edit and annotate with simple or elegant graphics software like the Adobe's offerings. They'll make sensational viewgraphs for a presentation that'll have your audience cheering and buying you drinks.

Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd) |"They couldn't hit an elephant at
chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania (1864)

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Christopher, I think you got it figured out. But here is a post I did on this in 2011. https://www.padtinc.com/2011/03/09/making-pretty-plots-in-ansys-mechanical-and-mechanical-apdl/ It is still one of our most popular posts on our blog. The updated version, which is just Mechanical, is here: https://www.padtinc.com/2021/01/06/ansys-mechanical-outputting-results-1-high-resolution/ Eric We Make Innovation Work Eric Miller Products and Services for Principal & Co-Owner Simulation, Product Development, and Additive Manufacturing eric.miller@padtinc.com Arizona | California | Colorado | New Mexico | Texas | Utah O 480.813.4884 www.padtinc.com M 602.722.4622 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding, printing, or otherwise disseminating the information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone and immediately and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this e-mail message and/or attachments. -----Original Message----- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw@skypoint.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 4:23 PM To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [Xansys] Re: [External] - Making png files in batch mode > On May 31, 2023, at 11:49 AM, Joe Metrisin <Joe.Metrisin@kratosdefense.com> wrote: > > Assuming you mean ANSYS classic? Just issue /show,png then your plotting > commands. If you like tweaking and editing your graphics, find a vector graphics output format that you like and try importing ANSYS vector output into your favorite illustration software. They're easy to edit and annotate with simple or elegant graphics software like the Adobe's offerings. They'll make sensational viewgraphs for a presentation that'll have your audience cheering and buying you drinks. Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd) |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania (1864) _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
CW
Christopher Wright
Fri, Jun 2, 2023 3:03 AM

On May 31, 2023, at 11:45 AM, Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) dan.bohlen@ge.com wrote:

I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode?

The /SHOW statement works in batch by default, but it also works interactively. Or used to. Check the FM for formatting instructions. I used to run time history dynamics over night (batch mode so I wouldn't have to sit there watching) and pick up the plots I'd made next morning. I could review them in a favorite graphics terminal emulator and and declutter them without making the drive in to the office. I used an old CuisineArt style Mac and saved myself a lot of driving and associated rigmarole. Even back in the Stone Age that whole drill was simple as clicking your heels and saying, 'There's no place like home.' Very useful while waiting for the roads to be plowed out after a blizzard.

Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd)
chrisw@skypoint.com
http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/
——
We are the Village Green Preservation Society.
God save Donald Duck, vaudeville and variety.
We are the Desperate Dan Appreciation Society.
God save strawberry jam and all the different varieties.

> On May 31, 2023, at 11:45 AM, Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> wrote: > > I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? The /SHOW statement works in batch by default, but it also works interactively. Or used to. Check the FM for formatting instructions. I used to run time history dynamics over night (batch mode so I wouldn't have to sit there watching) and pick up the plots I'd made next morning. I could review them in a favorite graphics terminal emulator and and declutter them without making the drive in to the office. I used an old CuisineArt style Mac and saved myself a lot of driving and associated rigmarole. Even back in the Stone Age that whole drill was simple as clicking your heels and saying, 'There's no place like home.' Very useful while waiting for the roads to be plowed out after a blizzard. Christopher Wright P.E. (ret'd) chrisw@skypoint.com http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ —— We are the Village Green Preservation Society. God save Donald Duck, vaudeville and variety. We are the Desperate Dan Appreciation Society. God save strawberry jam and all the different varieties.
TR
Testi Riccardo
Mon, Jun 5, 2023 7:01 AM

Dear Mr. Bohlen,
I would use this:

--

/nerr,0
/pmacro

--

The light's macro content is

--

/pmacro

*get,vx,graph,,view,x
*get,vy,graph,,view,y
*get,vz,graph,,view,z

/light,,1,,vx,vy,vz

/rep

--

Best regards
Riccardo Testi

Development and Strategies
2 Wheeler Engines Technical Centre
Piaggio & C. S.p.A
Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 25
56025 Pontedera (Pisa) - ITALY
Phone:  +39 0587 272850
Fax:        +39 0587 272010
Mobile: +39 339 7241918
CAUTION:This email originated from outside the Piaggio Group. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi All,

I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode?

Dan Bohlen
Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis
STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace
1 Neumann Way
Evendale, OH  45215  USA

Build B90 Col. H5  cube BK35-251
M/D H358  Cell  513-917-3402

Building 200 Col. G3  cube BC088  Desk Phone 3-8816

GE FOCUS:  Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost

"In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming

Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list

Dear Mr. Bohlen, I would use this: -- /nerr,0 /pmacro ! light ! /ui,copy,save,jpeg,graph,color,reverse,portrait,no,75 /nerr -- The light's macro content is -- /pmacro *get,vx,graph,,view,x *get,vy,graph,,view,y *get,vz,graph,,view,z /light,,1,,vx,vy,vz /rep -- Best regards Riccardo Testi --- Development and Strategies 2 Wheeler Engines Technical Centre Piaggio & C. S.p.A Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 25 56025 Pontedera (Pisa) - ITALY Phone: +39 0587 272850 Fax: +39 0587 272010 Mobile: +39 339 7241918 E-mail: riccardo.testi@piaggio.com -----Original Message----- From: Bohlen, Dan (GE Aerospace, US) <dan.bohlen@ge.com> Sent: mercoledì 31 maggio 2023 18:45 To: XANSYS Mailing List Home <xansys-temp@list.xansys.org> Subject: [Xansys] Making png files in batch mode CAUTION:This email originated from outside the Piaggio Group. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi All, I recall a few thread on this - is there a way to create png (or other importable graphics formats) in batch mode? Dan Bohlen Senior Engineer, Stress Analysis STAR review chairman, military structures NGP engine focal GE Aerospace 1 Neumann Way Evendale, OH 45215 USA Build B90 Col. H5 cube BK35-251 M/D H358 Cell 513-917-3402 Building 200 Col. G3 cube BC088 Desk Phone 3-8816 GE FOCUS: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost "In God we trust, all others bring data." W Edwards Deming _______________________________________________ Xansys mailing list -- xansys-temp@list.xansys.org To unsubscribe send an email to xansys-temp-leave@list.xansys.org If you are receiving too many emails from XANSYS please consider changing account settings to Digest mode which will send a single email per day. Please send administrative requests such as deletion from XANSYS to xansys-mod@tynecomp.co.uk and not to the list
MO
Metin Ozen
Sun, Jun 11, 2023 4:49 PM

Dear Ansys Community,

We are looking for engineers with Ansys/Mechanical experience (min 2 years). Experience with other Ansys tools is a plus. If your passion is simulation, this is the job for you! US Citizen or Green Card. Location: Hybrid Sunnyvale, CA or Hybrid Durham, NC. Below is the job description. Please send resumes to: metin@ozeninc.commailto:metin@ozeninc.com

Job description
Unique opportunity for an experienced Ansys/Mechanical engineer to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to work with vast range of industries and applications.
Job description
Ozen Engineering is a rapidly growing Elite Ansys Channel partner. We offer a unique opportunity to join our team in a role with vast growth potential for the right candidate.
We are hiring for a mechanical applications engineer with Ansys/Mechanical experience! Successful candidates will be a enthusiastic learners who loves simulations and modeling using Ansys/Mechanical.
Please submit a brief cover letter. We like to hear about your experience with Ansys/Mechanical, and your unique industry/applications experiences.
POSITION SUMMARY
Engineers with a strong background in mechanical simulation experience is very important.
RESPONSIBILITIES

  • Demonstrating and presenting Ansys/Mechanical

  • Work on Consulting/mentoring services

  • Answer customer questions

  • Writing and creating blogs/videos/papers on simulation applications

  • Teaching training classes
    REQUIREMENTS
    · Mechanical Engineering degree
    · Ability to learn new engineering skills / concepts / software quickly and independently.
    · Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
    · At least 2 years of experience with Ansys/Mechanical
    · Experience with other Ansys tools (LS-Dyna) is beneficial.
    · Highly organized, self-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills.
    · Have a passion for engineering and physics-based simulation.
    ABOUT US
    Ozen Engineering, Inc. is the premier distributor of advanced Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software and an Elite ANSYS Channel Partner, we offer consulting services, technical support and training classes. We service a wide variety of industries such as Semiconductor, Biomedical, Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing. Prestigious companies turn to Ozen Engineering as the single-source of reliable simulation solutions.
    Ozen Engineering collaborates with best-in-class companies worldwide to optimize product design performance, improve quality and shorten product development processes.
    We are dedicated to our clients. We are passionate about providing accurate and advanced simulation technologies as core competencies to help clients realize unparalleled results using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Electromagnetics (EM) software tools from ANSYS.· US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
    Compensation is dependent on experience.
    Job Type: Full-time
    Benefits:

    • 401(k)

    • 401(k) matching

    • Dental insurance

    • Health insurance

    • Life insurance

    • Paid time off

    • Vision insurance
      Experience level:

    • 2 years
      Schedule:

    • Monday to Friday
      Application Question(s):

    • Where you are located

    • Are you a US Citizen or Green Card Holder?

    • What applications have you worked on with Ansys/Mechanical?
      Experience:

    • Ansys/Mechanical: 2 years (Required)
      Work Location: Hybrid Sunnyvale, CA or Hybrid Durham, NC

Metin Ozen, Ph.D., ASME Fellow
Principal/CEO
Ozen Engineering, Inc. - Ansys Elite Channel Partner
America’s Channel Partner of the Year: 2015, 2018, 2021
Phone: 800-832-3767  Email: metin@ozeninc.commailto:metin@ozeninc.com
1210 E Arques Ave., #207, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
[signature_3532075866]

All customers can access our Help Center Knowledge Basehttps://support.ozeninc.com/help-center  and submit technical support tickets through our Customer Portalhttps://support.ozeninc.com/portal.