Re: [WB][Mechanical] Convert a Static Structural system to a Mechanical Model system

CA
Caba, Aaron (US)
Fri, Oct 21, 2022 8:10 PM

John,

That's a good idea.  I've used it before, but didn't think of it in this case.  I'll have to try it on Monday after all my queued up weekend jobs free up my license.

  • Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyd, John S john.boyd@Rocket.com
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 4:01 PM
To: XANSYS Mailing List Home xansys-temp@list.xansys.org
Cc: Caba, Aaron (US) Aaron.Caba@baesystems.com
Subject: RE: [WB][Mechanical] Convert a Static Structural system to a Mechanical Model system

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.
Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further information on how to spot phishing, access OSI IT Policies and report phishing by forwarding mail to phishing@baesystems.com.

You can try to drag the component systems you want to rearrange them then delete it. Just a thought.

John S. Boyd, PE
Principal Engineer